We will hold a Lightning Talks session at Frozen Perl 2007 in Minneapolis.
Lightning talks are very short presentations (limited to 5 minutes by gong). They may be on any topic of likely interest to the attendees (as judged by the organizer). They tend to work best when focused on a single, relatively small topic. Slides are allowed but not required.
- Steven Lembark - Signal::StackTrace
- brian d foy - MyCPAN
- john melesky - Support Vector Machines
- Steven Lembark - Given you need a switch when
- Steven Lembark - smart matches
- Joshua McAdams - 300 - Thank A CPAN Author Today